ADVANTAGES OF ACOUSTIC CONTROL
- For a Predictive Maintenance:
- To determine wich parts have to be repaired first during unit stopping.
- To avoid unnecessary repair.
- For a Corrective Maintenance:
- To be sure of the necessity of an intervention request on a non-tight part.
- To identify a leaking part within a group.
- Reduction of Energy Losses:
- Reduction of Effluents:
- Parts Control before an Hydraulic Test:
- Control of control valves instrumentation:
- Control of Steam Trap:
- Control on Request:
- Increase plant efficiency by repairing most leaking valves.
- Tested parts can be essentially safety valves or stop valves placed on the water circuit and for which the leakage can’t be detected during the production process (pipes without implement). Maintenance is scheduled according to the test results.
- A parts control in boundaries of a circuit conveying effluents or chemicals allows reducing the volume of effluents to treat.
- A preliminary test allows detecting non-tight parts and to visit only the most leaking valves.
- A complete controle of your Steam Traps installation including bypass and isolating valves.
- Other purposes can be carried out according to Customer’s demand.